TERMS OF SERVICE
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
- We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. Well2 accepts no liability or responsibility as a result of these changes.
- Only parties which can enter into legal contracts may purchase goods or services through Well2. A contract is made when a receipt is issued for payment of your transaction.
- Well2 makes no warranty that the site will meet your requirements, will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free of errors, that the quality of products will meet or match your expectations or that any software issues will be rectified.
- Well2 is not liable in any way for any damages arising from the use of this site. This limitation of liability applies to damages of any kind, including direct, indirect and incidental, loss of income, profit, data, property and claims by third parties.
- Well2 provides this site on an as-is basis and makes no representations of any kind for the operation of the web site, as well as for all information, products, materials and services as associated. To the extent of permissible law, we disclaim all warranties and representations. Well2 does not warrant that any information available on the Well2 website is accurate, current or complete.
- Well2 is not responsible for the actions, statements or activities of any other website or service, even if this service is referenced, mentioned or linked to from the Well2 website.
- The user of the Well2 web site shall at all times keep the owners and proprietors, employees and sub-contractors, of this web site indemnified from and against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings or prosecutions which may be brought, commenced or prosecuted against the owners and proprietors, employees and sub-contractors, or in which the owners and proprietors, employees and sub-contractors, may be involved in consequence of or relating to the manufacture, production, provision or supply of the goods by the user. This indemnity will extend to all costs, damages and expenses incurred by the owners and proprietors, employees and sub-contractors in connection herewith.
- Well2 accepts no liability for illegal or inappropriate use of the website. Well2 policy is to not use the website for any illegal or inappropriate purpose. Well2 cannot guarantee that the website will not be used for an illegal or inappropriate purpose by parties not employed by Well2.
Products or Services
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to require additional forms of identification prior to processing any order.
- We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item
- The onus is on the purchaser to ensure that the correct information is provided to Well2. This includes name, address, contact numbers and email addresses. Well2 accepts no liability or responsibility for issues or costs arising from incorrect information being supplied to Well2.
- Well2 reserves the right to modify any service being offered at any time without notice. Well2 accepts no liability or responsibility as a result of these changes.
- Well2 reserves the right to not supply an order if the product is unavailable, the price or description is incorrect, or for any other reason.
- All products are priced in Australian Dollars. Prices shown in any other currency are approximate only, and are subject to change. Prices may be adjusted for any reason, and may vary at any time.
- Once they have been fully paid for, the ownership passes to the purchaser. Responsibility to meet any laws, pay any duties, taxes or charges passes to the purchaser once the order has been dispatched.
- Delivery times are suggestions only. Well2 does not guarantee delivery within a set time period. Well2 is not responsible for the delivery of product, or for the time involved in the delivery of product. This is the responsibility and liability of the engaged delivery contractor. If the item is delayed or does not reach the intended destination within a period suggested by Well2, Well2 will not refund, replace or compensate the purchaser. Products ordered may arrive at different times, by different delivery companies. Please refer to our Delivery Information for further details.
- Well2 accepts no liability for misuse of any products sold through the Well2 site, this includes allergic reactions to products sold on the Well2 Website. By purchasing any of the goods listed on the Well2 site purchasers understand how the products are to be used and use them at their discretion.
- The liability of Well2 for losses or damages, arising out of any cause whatsoever is limited to a full refund of the purchase price, or at our option, repair or replacement of the product.
- All Well2 products are made from high quality natural ingredients and natural preservatives. Once products have been opened you should take reasonable care not to contaminate the contents, including using a clean spatula to remove products from jars, keeping containers well sealed, and avoiding contamination with water or other products. All products should be stored below 25 C.
- Well2 asserts the right to the copyright of all aspects of the website, except the trademarks, slogans, logos or designs of other companies.
- Any submissions between Well2 and any customer is to be treated as a submission to Well2. By making any submission to Well2 you are granting Well2 absolute use of the material, ideas, materials, suggestions, concepts or comments and transferring ownership of ideas to Well2. Well2 is not required to name the customer, compensate the customer or reward the customer in any way, unless required by law.